- What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- There is no age limitation in Kumon. However it is recommended to contact the Instructor of a Center convenient for you whether the Center can accept small children or infants.
In Kumon, children start with their own “just right” level, the level at which they can progress on their own. With the aim of developing self-learning ability, the Kumon Program enables each child to progress at his or her own pace. For children who are three-years old and below, please contact the Instructor of the Center convenient for you.
About the Kumon Method
- Q: What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q: Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q: Why do students have to repeat some levels many times?
- Q: What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q: Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q: What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q: Is Kumon helpful to improve school grades?
- Q: Why does Kumon have homework?
- Q: Is Kumon a tutorial center?