- What kind of results will I see in my child?
- In the beginning, students study materials that they have already encountered. As they master these lessons, they will gain the confidence and motivation to take on new challenges.
Students gradually begin to tackle topics they have not previously learned. Through Kumon, they will be able to study advanced lessons independently. This develops their analytical ability and instills perseverance. Eventually students find that they have begun to excel in their other subjects as well. This is because they are applying the self-learning skills developed through Kumon.
About the Kumon Method
- Q: What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q: Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q: Why do students have to repeat some levels many times?
- Q: What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q: Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q: What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q: Is Kumon helpful to improve school grades?
- Q: Why does Kumon have homework?
- Q: Is Kumon a tutorial center?