- What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- In Kumon, students can perform up to 100% of their potential. We acknowledge the child’s individual ability and needs because in reality, children do not progress as a group and learn at the same pace.
Study load and pace are all suited to each child. Kumon hones self-learning skills as it allows the child’s individual needs and abilities to govern his or her own progress. Mastery of the topic is ensured before moving on to a new one, enabling the child to tackle challenges with confidence. This further boosts the child’s ability and desire to study materials ahead of his or her grade level.
About the Kumon Method
- Q: What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q: Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q: Why do students have to repeat some levels many times?
- Q: What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q: Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q: What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q: Is Kumon helpful to improve school grades?
- Q: Why does Kumon have homework?
- Q: Is Kumon a tutorial center?