- Is Kumon helpful to improve school grades?
- Aside from the academic abilities that students develop through Kumon, they also acquire qualities such as independence, discipline, confidence and good learning habits. This balanced combination of academic and life skills lead to improved grades in school.
The Kumon Method is an individualized study method that encourages self-learning. By studying at their “just right” level, children are able to advance beyond their school grade level on their own without being taught. When students have the ability to self-learning the contents that they have not yet learnt at school, they will have extra capacity to improve their school grade and enjoy their school life to the fullest.
About the Kumon Method
- Q: What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q: Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q: Why do students have to repeat some levels many times?
- Q: What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q: Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q: What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q: Is Kumon helpful to improve school grades?
- Q: Why does Kumon have homework?
- Q: Is Kumon a tutorial center?