We are looking for a Filipino citizen, at least college graduate, preferably 25-45 years old, preferably female, loves children, and can commit full-time to become a Kumon Instructor-Franchisee.
1. Register to attend the scheduled Franchise Orientation at Kumon Head Office.
2. Take and pass the Math and Reading Proficiency Tests.
3. Pass the Initial Interview.
4. Attend and pass the Pre-training and Final Interview Session.
5. Confirm a location to set up.
6. Attend and pass the New Instructors Training
7. Set up the Center.
8. Sign the Franchise Agreement, and pay the Franchise Fee.
Provisional Franchise Fee and Starter Kit (initial inventory): Php 28,000 (upon signing the Franchise Agreement.) This amount is included in your initial capital investment.
Estimated Initial Capital Investment (Startup Cost): Usually ranges from Php 400,000 to 800,000 depending on your location. This may include: rental deposits, business permits, renovation cost and furniture, staff and utility costs, and franchise fee).
You may check our Franchise Orientation Schedules page for a list of upcoming Franchise Orientations and Priority Areas for 2020.