- Why does Kumon have homework?
- To ensure mastery, develop good study habits and self-discipline, it is essential to study the worksheets on a daily basis.
By studying both at the Center and at home, students can master the contents better. In addition, homework is also useful in developing daily study habits in students. Parents’ support at home is very important in the Kumon Method. As with sports or music education, to attain mastery it is essential to continue the worksheet studies everyday. For example, setting Kumon Time for doing Kumon homework, everyday before dinner will become a daily routine for the child, thus allowing the child to progress smoothly through the program.
About the Kumon Method
- Q: What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q: Why do new students start with easy level materials?
- Q: Why do students have to repeat some levels many times?
- Q: What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q: Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q: What makes Kumon such an effective complement to my child’s schooling?
- Q: Is Kumon helpful to improve school grades?
- Q: Why does Kumon have homework?
- Q: Is Kumon a tutorial center?